[CentOS-devel] centos-logos package

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Tue Jun 17 01:22:30 UTC 2014

Right now within the centos-logos package, we have:

Anaconda:
 - Theme from Tuomas
 - banners from Alain

Backgrounds:

 - Backgrounds from Tuomas
 - Backgrounds from Alain
 - Backgrounds from Marcus

At some point tomorrow KB will have the updated centos-logos package
imported into git, so we'll all have a common base to work from. Until
then, the src.rpm for the working package can be found at
http://buildlogs.centos.org/c7.00.04/centos-logos/20140613160840/70.0.4-1.el7.centos.x86_64/

I'd like to see if we can align the blues used in Tuomas's anaconda
theme and the blues used in Alain's anaconda banners so that the
installer has a more unified feel to it. I'll leave it to the two of you
to figure out how best to address that.

I'd also like to get everyone's opinions on the 'default' desktop
background. They're all quite good, including a rotating set that will
vary throughout the day.

Marcus, I'm reasonably certain I gave your two background submissions
terrible names. Please tell me if you'd like them corrected to something
a bit more appropriate.

If anyone has other suggestions for the look and feel of the distro as
it applies to the -logos package, now is the time to provide both voice
and/or changes.

Patches sound be submitted either to the mailing list, or attached to a
ticket at bugs.centos.org

--
Jim Perrin