[CentOS-devel] RDO on CentOS

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Jun 20 15:34:28 UTC 2014

On 06/18/2014 12:24 PM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> But I am not sure that is exactly what Rich is asking for here.  I think
> (and I could be wrong) that what Rich is asking is for actual current
> RDO users on CentOS to provide input on how they (RDO) can make their
> current RDO installs work better???
>
> The SIG would determine lifetimes of releases, etc.
Yeah, that's certainly part of it.

It comes out of a number of conversations about CentOS/RDO and the Cloud
SIG, in which the overwhelming question seems to be "so, what problem
are we actually trying to solve."

And, yeah, Pádraig's presentation is a very useful explanation.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/