[CentOS-devel] Community build system

Bojtos Péter ptr at ulx.hu
Thu Jun 26 13:04:30 UTC 2014

Hi all,

just be careful with the self signed certs to use at least SHA256, not MD5, since openssl in Red Hat 7 does not support MD5 any more.
For example if you want to run RHEL7/Centos7 as koji builder, you will have a problem with MD5 certs. I had the same problem with an existing koji and RHEL7 builders. :)

Cheers,
Peter Bojtos
ULX Ltd.