[CentOS-devel] c7-updates repo on buildlogs.centos.org

Anssi Johansson centos at miuku.net
Fri Jun 27 00:30:19 UTC 2014

24.6.2014 19.39, Johnny Hughes kirjoitti:
> CentOS 7 Updates:
> c7-updates/

This may be obvious to most of you, but I just remembered that I can
define additional repositories in the installer. If you are doing
netinstalls straight from buildlogs, defining the updates repo (
http://buildlogs.centos.org/c7-updates/ ) in the installer will save you
a bit of bandwidth as you don't need to download the outdated packages.

This worked like a charm, and even the per repository proxy setup worked
fine. I needed to use a proxy for the buildlogs server, because my test
box is IPv6-only and the buildlogs server is IPv4-only.