[CentOS-devel] Just curious about accounts on the cbs

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Fri Jun 27 15:04:42 UTC 2014

Replying to (and top-posting) myself to clarify:

The idea here is to provide a single unified login for the build system,
bugs, forums, etc. This allows us group and permissions flexibility as
well as being able to promote users via a merit-based structure, as well
as allowing SIG leaders to maintain their own groups and independence.

--
Jim Perrin