[CentOS-devel] el7_0 as dist tag (release mismatch in koji)

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Mon Jun 30 12:02:31 UTC 2014

On 06/30/2014 05:38 AM, Bojtos Péter wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I'm trying to recompile RHEL packages to i686. Some RHEL source
> packages has the dist tag el7_0 in it. How do you handle it, when
> recompiling? Do you keep it by redefining the dist macro?
> The spec file contains %{dist}, which comes from the
> /etc/rpm/macros.dist. It contains el7 on RHEL installations.
>
> How should I avoid release mismatch in koji?

We do not use koji currently at all.  We have a small script that
figures out the dist tag for each package on git.centos.org ... then we
pass that into our mock command.  It is called  return_disttag.sh and is
in this tree:

https://git.centos.org/tree/centos-git-common.git

No idea how or if it will work with koji.