[CentOS-devel] Cloud and VM Images

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Jun 21 02:10:39 UTC 2014

hi,

I have just pushed a public build for a qcow2 image, this should be
suiteable for any HVM environment. Please test as widely as possible.

http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/cloud/

I also spoke with Rich Jones earlier in the day today and we will try
and get virt-builder images registered, with signs etc ready to go in
sync with 7GA, making it much easier for people to get and consume these
images on standalone virtualised environs.

Send reports here, or to bugs.centos.org, but note: there is no
cloud-init included as yet. I spoke with Sam Kottler earlier as well
today and he's going to work on pushing that through soon.

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh