[CentOS-devel] missing packages from buildlogs repo

Bojtos Péter

ptr at ulx.hu
Thu Jun 26 11:18:35 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I tried to built some RHEL packages for i686 architecture. I tried to use the i686 packages here:
http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/os/x86_64-latest/

The build did not succeed, since several packages are missing. (that's ok since Red Hat dropped i686 support)

The interesting part is that there is the source package cracklib , which produces the following packages:
cracklib, cracklib-devel, cracklib-dicts, cracklib-python.

Cracklib and cracklib devel is in the repo for i686 but the other two packages are missing. How can it be?
Did I miss some information about populating the repo?

Thank you,
Peter Bojtos
ULX Ltd.