[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7 and release numbering

John R. Dennison

jrd at gerdesas.com
Sun Jun 8 04:54:40 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jun 08, 2014 at 12:22:34AM -0400, me at tdiehl.org wrote:

> IMO, If you need something for the sigs, they should add it to their
> packages/repos and leave core the way has been since the beginning.

Especially since from the start it has been repeatedly stated that core
will not change.

							John
--
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of
a person or animal is at stake.  Society's punishments are small compared

-- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968), civil-rights leader