[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7 Public QA OpenVZ OS Template available

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Sun Jun 15 23:20:07 UTC 2014

On 06/15/2014 09:58 PM, Scott Dowdle wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I just uploaded centos-7-pubqa-20140615.tar.xz to the OpenVZ contributed OS Templates directory on the download section of the OpenVZ website.  I sent an email to the OpenVZ Users mailing list with the details.  Anyone interested can find it here:
>
> http://lists.openvz.org/pipermail/users/2014-June/005644.html

See, this is the exact sort of thing we dont want to be doing here.
Please make sure you delete those images on a nightly basis as new
builds are made available at buildlogs.centos.org

again - to remind everyone - the public QA is meant to be to QA CentOS
releases, this is not user or further community ready.

please dont make us take this process private again.

--
Karanbir Singh