[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7 Public QA OpenVZ OS Template available

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Sun Jun 15 23:57:30 UTC 2014

On 06/16/2014 12:42 AM, Scott Dowdle wrote:
> So after taking the above into consideration you want me to remove it, I will.

if you can just do that - remove it nightly, to make sure the only one
you have there is the same content as we are pushing from buildlogs, and
remove all signatures.

We dont think it good enough or usable enough to sign. So having a
downstream sign it is a bit strange.

Also, it might be a good idea to work this via the Virt SIG.

--
Karanbir Singh