[CentOS-devel] Multipath-TCP in the centosplus kernel?

Akemi Yagi

amyagi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 00:31:34 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 4:17 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> On 06/15/2014 12:54 PM, Guillaume Derval wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I am thinking about building custom kernels for CentOS-7 with a support
>> for Multipath-TCP (http://multipath-tcp.org/), and I am wondering if a
>> such heavy modification should have its place in the centosplus kernel?
>
> sure, that is the sort of thing that works in the plus kernel best. Akemi ?

Adding patches is absolutely one of the things that the plus kernel
offers. In this case, as Guillaume stated, the modifications are quite
extensive. Without understanding all the details of the patches, I
would like to ask if there are any consequences that might
"negatively" affect the existing plus kernel users.

Akemi