[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7 "nightly builds" and Live Media iso images

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Jun 17 00:24:59 UTC 2014

Hi

On 06/16/2014 07:25 PM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> As Karanbir announced it today, there will be "nightly builds" happening
> every day, starting from today (the first one being scheduled to start
> at 8PM UTC).

skipping todays build, lots of iterations around process and automation
instead. Should have builds tomorrow.

Also, a gentle nudge, we will start rolling in patches for branding from
tomorrow AM. So start sending those through, we've only had a few so far
at bugs.centos.org ( which is where they should all end up at ).

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh