[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7 Public QA OpenVZ OS Template available

Arif Ali

mail at arif-ali.co.uk
Tue Jun 17 17:39:57 UTC 2014

Scott,

I am very keen on the centos7 packages for openvz, as I heavily use openvz
personally and at work. I'd like to get involved if we can get this
officially through centos supported, and automatically built as part of the
centos build process

If you could share your build process, then I will try it myself, and get
it working

--
Arif Ali

IRC: arif-ali at freenode