[CentOS-devel] RDO on CentOS

Pádraig Brady

pbrady at redhat.com
Wed Jun 18 11:03:37 UTC 2014

On 06/17/2014 07:41 PM, Nathanael D. Noblet wrote:
> [...]

At the last Centos dojo in Belgium I gave a talk on why the RDO repos exist,
and why OpenStack packages were moved _from_ EPEL:

  http://www.pixelbeat.org/talks/rdo_centos/

tl;dr Packages are in preferred in base or EPEL, but due to
various constraints ideally there is a repo hierarchy,
including Centos SIG repos, as shown in the above talk.

thanks,
Pádraig.