[CentOS-devel] Multipath-TCP in the centosplus kernel?

Philip Mather

phil at philipmather.me.uk
Wed Jun 18 11:06:57 UTC 2014

Guillaume,
   Don't see why not, sounds like the right place for it? I rebuilt a 6
kernel some while back for work that had MP-TCP and F-RTO in it along with
some twiddling of initRTO as well, those other two are in mainstream now
and the MP-TCP patch must have been fairly simple if I managed to work it
in. Shout if you need any help, I've got some doco somewhere.

--
Regards,
   Phil