[CentOS-devel] rhn tools and subscription manager

Fabian Arrotin

fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Wed Jun 18 14:11:22 UTC 2014

On 18/06/14 16:09, Jason Pyeron wrote:
> [...]

Well, converting a CentOS to RHEL is actually unsupported upstream, so
you'd have to reinstall it (even if technically, that would be doable).
Some people are still probably interested in having those packages
"ready-to-be-consumed" when they have an internal Spacewalk server
(Satellite would not work, as not support for CentOS machines either)

I'd be interested in hearing people willing to have those packages
available in the distro

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab