[CentOS-devel] docker package missing

Eric Murphy

emurphy at lessorsinc.com
Thu Jun 19 17:02:31 UTC 2014

Is Extras just another reference to the Fedora EPEL Project?  I can't find a reference to RedHat Extras anywhere except on a press release, and the one developer comment (on a quick Google search) that mentions anything about extra packages points back to the Fedora EPEL site.

Also, docker-io and docker-registry are located in the EPEL 7 beta repository -

http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/beta/7/SRPMS/repoview/letter_d.group.html

If this is the case, then that's where you can go look at what's in it.  If Extras is another repository, that is going to confuse me to no end with the very similar name.