[CentOS-devel] kpatch process

Tim Bell

Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Sat Jun 21 08:21:38 UTC 2014

Kpatch is a really interesting technology for the CERN cloud use cases on the hypervisors which are long running servers.

However, I think we should focus on getting the builds done first so we have something to patch :-) I would favour a centrally provided set of patches in view of the complexity of the process and the benefits of community testing.

Tim