[CentOS-devel] Cloud and VM Images

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Jun 21 16:20:18 UTC 2014

>> http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/cloud/
>
> Is that built using the centos.sh script?

slightly modified one - i will merge in the kickstarts used for the
CentOS AMI's and the stuff we have in the cloud-instance-sig kickstarts
into one.

xz is interesting, can certainly do one of those as well, but we want to
have a qcow2 as well so it can be directly consumed as a url inside
opennebula, openstack, eucalyptus and fog ( and its friends )

also, how and what exactly do we need to sign for virt-builder and where
do i need to submit that ?

--
Karanbir Singh