[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7 Release Schedule

Johnny Hughes

johnny at centos.org
Sun Jun 22 15:02:40 UTC 2014

On 06/22/2014 08:11 AM, Shafiee Roozbeh wrote:
> Thanks Fabian
> with these discussions can we have CentOS 7 maximum until mid of July ?

We can never give a certain date for the release, simply because until
we get everything working we aren't going to release.

I can say that based on the tree we currently have on seven.centos.org,
I don't expect or see how we won't have the release out by mid July at
the very latest, assuming we don't hit some unforeseen snag.  In fact, I
would be surprised if it is not released by the end of next week.