[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7 Installer Artwork

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Mar 6 07:08:14 UTC 2014

On 03/05/2014 07:24 PM, Jim Perrin wrote:
> So, upon investigation of the anaconda srpm in the beta, there
> doesn't seem to be any required artwork. The current fedora
> installer only has a minor banner at the bottom. I'll keep working
> on this one, but there doesn't seem to be much needed in the
> installer.

Does it have any of the little advert-like images similar to the
Fedora installer? I'm thinking of little banners that run while the
system is busy installing packages to disk. For example:

We could do CentOS-specific banners on the bottom.

- - Karsten

> On 03/04/2014 02:47 PM, Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>> On 3/4/14, Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org> wrote:
>>> The installer in the beta is entirely different than what was
>>> used in the past and doesn't use the same images at all. I'll
>>> see if I can pull it apart and work with you on what's needed.
>> Thank you Jim. I'll be attentive.
>> Could you use the
>> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Themes/Models/Distribution/7/Anaconda
page to organize the information you find? Other components' artwork