[CentOS-devel] [CentOS] Seeking Speakers for Upcoming Dojos

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 03:33:02 UTC 2014

Hi all,

If you follow the centos-promo mailing list (it exists!)[1] you may have
noticed a lot of discussion lately around putting together a lot of
CentOS Dojos this year.

We're currently planning, and have announced, several Dojos:

* March 31 (Santa Clara, CA):
	http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/SantaClara2014

* April 10 (Denver, CO):
	http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Denver2014

* April 11 (Lyon, France):
	http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Lyon2014

And we have quite a few more coming, all over the world.

If you are using CentOS in production, doing interesting things on
CentOS, or have ideas for presentations that would be very interesting
for CentOS users, please feel free to get in touch with me or KB about
speaking at one of the Dojos.

We're very much looking for presentations or discussions that will be
relevant to folks who are using CentOS at scale. Case studies, best
practices, tips and tricks, etc. What we avoid at Dojos are product
pitches or 101-type presentations that won't be useful for experienced
admins / users.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Joe Brockmeier
jzb at zonker.net
Twitter: @jzb
http://www.dissociatedpress.net/

Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst