[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7 Installer Artwork

Alain Reguera Delgado

alain.reguera at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 19:51:45 UTC 2014

On 3/13/14, Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org> wrote:
> Does anyone want to take a shot at a few 750x120 images for this, or
> recommend other content ideas for the images?

I would recommend that images be produced using Inkscape and saved in
SVG format. This makes possible to localized them using xml2po and
automate its production.

Personally, I will create one image for each SIG described at
http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup. I will also provide their
related .po files in different locales if there is a request for it (I
need to know what languages you want to have the images translated
for, in order to create their .po files).

Best Regards,
al.