[CentOS-devel] Board Meeting Today

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Mar 19 16:42:33 UTC 2014

hi Guys,

I need to get a more elegant way to map time, task and board meetings -
but we have made some headway in getting minutes and content from past
meetings online on the website.

Also, every other meeting is now held publicly on a google hangout with
the recorded session being made available immediately after.

Todays meeting is going to consider SIG proposals for

- Storage SIG http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage/Proposal

- Cloud Instance SIG
http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/CloudInstance/Proposal &
http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/CloudInstance

I request everyone who is interested in being a part of this process
come join us on #centos-devel irc.freenode.net at 21:00 UTC today, 19th
Mar 2014.

--
Karanbir Singh