[CentOS-devel] CentOS Firewall and UTM SIG

Shafiee Roozbeh

roozbeh.shafiee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 20:50:39 UTC 2014

@Christoph
Yes, I worked with this tool sometimes ago but I think that a web GUI is
better for an administrator and our project because:

- An administrator maybe doesn't access to a Linux  desktop to work with
fwbuilder but with his/her tablet or smartphone or even a Microsoft Windows
OS can work with web GUI

- Designing and development of web GUI with HTML/CSS is faster and easier
that using a framework like Qt or GTK

- The world is going to web !