[CentOS-devel] A project calendar

Karanbir Singh

kbsingh at centos.org
Fri Mar 28 12:31:23 UTC 2014

Hi

There is quite a lot of stuff going on and not all of it is easily
visible to everyone. The way to perhaps address that is to setup a
project calendar that people can sync against and look at regularly. And
more win if we can have it slightly open ended, allowing people /
projects / sig's to contribute events into that cal.

To that extent Stephen Smoogen introduced me to Pierre-Yves Chibo who
runs the fedocal effort, and they have graciously agreed to set
something up for CentOS as well. Stephen I know is on this list already,
I've requested Pierre to join ( he might have done so already ).

Firstly looking for comments on the idea / plan - and then for options
on implemention, publishing and consumption of the calendar.

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh, Project Lead, The CentOS Project
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.centos.org/ | twitter.com/CentOS