[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7 Artwork

Mon Mar 3 17:54:48 UTC 2014
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>

On 3/2/14, Karanbir Singh <kbsingh at centos.org> wrote:
> On 02/28/2014 10:43 PM, Nux! wrote:
>> On 28.02.2014 20:25, Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>>> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Themes/Motifs/CentOS7/Sketch1?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=2560x1600-orange-night.jpg
>>
>> Orange night is awesome! It's my new wallpaper!
>>

> and mine

Thank you very much for all your comments. I've uploaded new images
with better resolution in PNG format this morning that you might want
to check. There is also a purple-night version of the same artwork
that might result attractive for some of you.

In case you need to have this artwork for specific screen resolutions,
let me know please. I've uploaded images for 1360x768 displays and
others might be created if you request it here.

Best Regards,
al.