[CentOS-devel] RHEL 7 beta 2?

Tue Mar 4 20:06:55 UTC 2014
Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>

On 03/04/2014 01:04 PM, Masoud Sharbiani wrote:
> Hi Johnny,
>
> Are the build systems you guys are working on available to the public?
> Checked in somewhere we can check out and/or potentially contribute to?
> cheers,
> Masoud

They will be when they're ready, yes. Until then, you can see the
progression for some of the build system scripts and configs at
https://git.centos.org, or https://github.com/CentOS

You can contribute to the scripts/configs currently. Once the build
system is up, contributions to packages will come via the SIG groups
(the core builds don't change, so no contribution accepted there).