[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7 Installer Artwork

Thu Mar 6 03:24:34 UTC 2014
Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>

So, upon investigation of the anaconda srpm in the beta, there doesn't
seem to be any required artwork. The current fedora installer only has a
minor banner at the bottom. I'll keep working on this one, but there
doesn't seem to be much needed in the installer.