[CentOS-devel] New SIG I would like to propose

Tue Mar 11 11:02:55 UTC 2014

On 03/10/2014 10:01 PM, Pouar wrote:

> By target do you mean to base CentAP on Wildfly instead of JBoss EAP?

yeah, as far as i can tell there are no public updates for JBoss EAP -
so it might be a bit of a dead ending problem, -or- there is enough
technical depth and motivation, sustained over a period of time, to
maintain those inhouse ( can be quite a challenge ).

Also, looking back I dont see you involved with the centos ecosystem in
the past - can you drop in an intro about yourself as well ?

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh