[CentOS-devel] CentOS Firewall and UTM SIG

Fri Mar 21 17:55:31 UTC 2014
Eduardo Kaftanski <ekaftan at gmail.com>

I'd be interested in such a SIG. I manage a farm of a couple dozen
CentOS boxes using Shorewall as an iptables generator, but the lack
of a graphical interface is driving some of my clients to dedicated boxes,
mostly Fortinet's.

I can help with some basic scripting and a looooooooot of QA and case testing.