[CentOS-devel] CentOS Firewall and UTM SIG

Fri Mar 21 20:24:02 UTC 2014
Christoph Galuschka <tigalch at tigalch.org>

Just as a suggestion - I don't know about the licensing, but would it be
worth a look to bring new live to fwbuilder from netcitadel? The core
developer left there some time ago, and the tool is really good.
http://www.fwbuilder.org/

It could be worth the inquiry ...

cheers Christoph