[CentOS-devel] RFC: Alternative Desktop SIG

Mon Mar 31 16:59:37 UTC 2014
Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>

Just to bump this along a bit. (yes, I'm top-posting)

I'd like to flesh out
http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/AlternativeDesktop a bit
more. I'd still like to see one or two more folks with some decent
rpm/yum building experience volunteer, and some idea of deliverables.

examples/thoughts
- enabling epel/elrepo by default.
- import epel's cinnamon / mate packages for install media
- distributable install media.
- xxx
- yyy

I'd like to get this hammered out in time to discuss in this week's
board meeting.