[CentOS-devel] Small Business SIG suggestion

Omar Eljumaily omar1 at omnicode.com
Fri May 2 16:33:00 UTC 2014

Thanks Filippo.  It sounds like we're talking about very similar things.

One concern I have is how the project would be "branded."  I'm not sure
exactly what you have in mind, but a generic name that encompass both
home and small office users might be too broad.  It's a subtle issue
that may not be related to the technology, I know.

Do you have a mailing list?  I think I remember reading that SIGs should
have their own mailing lists.  I can also talk here if I don't wear out
my welcome on this channel.

Thanks,

Omar