[CentOS-devel] Small Business SIG suggestion

Omar Eljumaily omar1 at omnicode.com
Fri May 9 12:50:36 UTC 2014

This is embarrassing to ask, but does GMT take into account
daylight/summer time?  I thought I was -8 GMT, but when I check on GMT
on various internet sites it seems I'm -7.  I thought that GMT was UTC
with summer time, but maybe I'm wrong.  Wondering if 15 GMT is 7:00 or
8:00 Pacific Time.

Thanks,

Omar