[CentOS-devel] The CentOS Security Response Team

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Sat May 24 08:01:43 UTC 2014

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 04:15:09PM +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> In the past conversations we had thought of setting up a group of maybe
> 3 to 5 people, who can triage and communicate with the respective groups
> of people responsible for the code or infra in question.

Karanbir,

As per our discussion on IRC yesterday I would like to toss my name into
the ring to assist with this in any way that I can.  I've been doing
this for a little while now (33 years is a short time, right?) and feel
that I can contribute to this endeavor.

							John
--
It is not life and wealth and power that enslave men, but the cleaving to
life and wealth and power.

-- Buddha (c. 563-483 BCE)