[CentOS-devel] Docker problems with centos 6 image based on libselinux.

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Fri May 23 14:55:52 UTC 2014

On 05/21/2014 08:55 PM, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
>> What are the opinions of the cloud-sig folks?
> Yes that is what I would recommend, and is actually what we are doing
> with RHEL6.  New libselinux will show up in RHEL6.6 update but for now
> only exists in rhel6.5 docker base image.

The way we are setup right now, we dont have any mechanism to push into
specific repos, not a part of the OS repos, without some hoops - and the
instance/image builders : that output the docker image, also only
include the OS repos.

Let me look the process over and see how we can do something like this,
and how we might be able to repose these repos ( and where ).

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh