[CentOS-devel] Docker problems with centos 6 image based on libselinux.

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue May 27 17:01:34 UTC 2014

Hi

On 05/23/2014 04:02 PM, Chris St. Pierre wrote:
> If we're going to have a hackish approach regardless, is this something
> we could shoehorn into the image build process?  I don't know much about
> the CentOS build infrastructure, but in Fedora we could do something like:

We just had a brief chat about this, and it looks like the best way to
handle it might be to build the patch into CentOS Plus, and then use
that package, and only that package, from CentOS Plus at buildtime. Then
leave enough .repo content in /etc/yum.repos.d/ that we have an update
path for people into the future.

I believe Jim is going to work on the kickstart to make this work, and
Johnny is going to get the rpm into plus. Once those two things happen -
I can get a testing image online, and if that works, we can update the
index at docker.io

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh