[CentOS-devel] Secondary archs and how we might build them

Sameer Kumar sameer.kumar at ashnik.com
Wed Nov 5 03:55:01 UTC 2014

On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 1:16 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:

> On 10/21/2014 06:06 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> > There has been reasonable levels of interest in the various secondary
> > arch's - i386 / powerpc / arm32 / arm64; but the Core SIG team is just
> > too busy to actively participate and deliver on these.
>
> http://www.needtomeet.com/meeting?id=v8xfphi1E please go ahead and fill
> it out and lets make something happen next week.

​I am not sure why but I am not able to save my response. But Friday
afternoon GMT works for me.

Any heads up on what architectures we are planning to discuss?

Best Regards,

*Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant*

*ASHNIK PTE. LTD.*

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

M: *+65 8110 0350*  T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

*[image: icons]*

[image: Email patch] <http://www.ashnik.com/>

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and
is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).