[CentOS-devel] Secondary archs and how we might build them

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Nov 6 11:30:51 UTC 2014

On 11/06/2014 11:25 AM, Jeffrey Scheel wrote:
> Elias Persson <delreich at takeit.se> wrote on 11/06/2014 05:21:03:
>> I think you shared the wrong URI there... That one gets me admin rights.
>> Should probably have been http://www.needtomeet.com/meeting?id=602tt0s6V
>> (found by clicking "Attendee link").
> Cool, thanks!
>
> Have we picked a time this week or are we going to defer to next?
> -Jeff

I think Thu 11am UTC looks to be the best spot for people, lets try and
hit that for the 13th. I'll setup the hangout and send out urls shortly.
We are limited to 12 people on the session at one time and i think we
have 11 listed up ( hopefully, i can be the 12th! ).

we can likely repeat the session in 2 weeks time, on the 27th.

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh