[CentOS-devel] CentOS Atomic SIG Image Ready for Testing

Aditya Patawari aditya at adityapatawari.com
Sat Nov 8 18:40:24 UTC 2014

Hello,

I just tested out the CentOS-7-x86_64-AtomicHost-20141029_02.qcow2 and
found an issue with the cockpit-docker integration. To read the images
and containers currently residing on the atomic host, cockpit-agent
needs to connect to /var/run/docker.sock to which it does not have
permission. I did a "chmod o+rw /var/run/docker.sock" to make it work
on my test system.
Is this a known issue or should I file a bug somewhere?

--
Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/