[CentOS-devel] Hosting non-RPM content for SIGs (Atomic in this case)

Ian McLeod imcleod at redhat.com
Thu Nov 13 21:20:11 UTC 2014

Hello all,

As part of my work on the Atomic SIG I'd like to begin building
candidate/testing system images in the CBS using the process I outlined
in an earlier mail to this list.

Doing this requires that I use an updated version of the Anaconda
installer and give it access to rpm-ostree "composes".  Both of these
elements need a public (or at least visible to the CBS builders) http
location.

In the case of the Fedora Atomic SIG, we've been able to host
in-progress work in the "alt" area of the primary download server here:

http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/fedora-atomic/

Is there something similar we can arrange for CentOS Atomic content?

-Ian