[CentOS-devel] CBS/Infra Meeting 17-Nov-2014 14:00 UTC

Brian Stinson bstinson at ksu.edu
Mon Nov 17 04:27:59 UTC 2014

On Nov 16 21:31, Brian Stinson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> It's time for another CBS/Infra meeting on 17-Nov-2014 at 14:00 UTC in
> #centos-devel on freenode.
>
> Agenda:
> #info Topic: Status Updates
> #info   Subtopic: IPA
> #info   Subtopic: Other Infra
> #info   Subtopic: Centpkg
> #info Topic: Open Floor
>
> Cheers!
> Brian

Someone contacted me off-list and mentioned that emails like this are a
little terse for people who haven't been following along. That was an
excellent point, so here's another go:

---
Every week we get together to talk about the status of the CentOS
Community Build System[1]. We will be meeting on 17-Nov-2014 at 14:00
UTC in #centos-devel on freenode.

Agenda:
#info Topic: Status Updates
  #info Subtopic: Centralized Authentication[2] with IPA[3]
  #info Subtopic: Other Infrastructure
   - git.centos.org updates
   - lookaside cache for uploading non-text sources for package building
  #info Subtopic: Centpkg[4]
#info Topic: Open Floor
---

I'll do my best to have a better agenda structure ready for next week.

Cheers!
Brian

[1] http://cbs.centos.org/
[2] http://wiki.centos.org/InfraWiki/CentralizedAuth