[CentOS-devel] Importing of of CentOS-6 SRPMS for git.centos.org

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Mon Nov 17 22:03:49 UTC 2014

On Mon, 17 Nov 2014, Mike McLean wrote:

> 5) vdsm-4.9-63.el6.src.rpm
>
> Centos has just one build of vdsm, which does not appear on ftp.rh.c.

/var/ftp/pub/nfs/mirror/centos-second/vault/SRPMS/6.1/updates/SRPMS/vdsm-4.9-63.el6.src.rpm

I see it as from the 6.1 era according to my 'additive'
mirroring ... additive in the sense that uniquely named files
are not deleted once seen, using a bit of basename()
post-processing

> for a reason, or is this just a case of an accidental ftp posting that got
> rebuilt before someone noticed and removed it?

perhaps, but my processes should have 'caught it' from ftp.r.c
then, and I do not show it in that part of my mirror

No idea where it came from

-- Russ herrold