[CentOS-devel] CentOS Cloud SIG meeting today, 15:00 UTC Nov 13th

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Nov 13 13:48:56 UTC 2014

hi,

Were hosting the second CentOS Cloud SIG meeting on #centos-devel
irc.freenode.net at 15:00 UTC Nov 13th Thursday. Everyone is welcome to
come along and talk about things they care about. We are in the early
stages of formulating a plan and delivery schedule, so this is a great
time to come and join the conversations.

You can get more information on the Cloud SIG here :
http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Cloud

We aim to work on building, delivering, testing and helping community
support Cloud Infrastructure on and around the CentOS Linux ecosystem.

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh