[CentOS-devel] CentOS Bug Tracker and ABRT

Fri Nov 21 14:38:04 UTC 2014
Jakub Filak <jfilak at redhat.com>

On Tue, 2014-11-18 at 13:03 -0600, Jim Perrin wrote:

> On 11/18/2014 07:09 AM, Jakub Filak wrote:
>
> > First of all, I want to submit a pair of patches improving ABRT's UX on CentOS:
> > - do not offer users to report to Red Hat Portal
> > - offer users to send an email to upstream
> > - stop wasting of resources by running sos, because its output is useless for
> >   CentOS users
> >

> Sounds good so far.

I created these bug reports and attached patches to them today:

* http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=7913
  - turn sosreport off

* http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=7914
  - abrt uses libreport to send crash reports
  - 'abrt-cli report' and 'gnome-abrt -> Report' should offer these
    1 Send the problem data via email
    2 Upload the problem data to a server
    3 Submit anonymous crash static data
    4 Export the problem data information to a text file

Please let me know if there is something I should explain or document
more clearly.

Regards,
Jakub