[CentOS-devel] Centos-7 32 Bit Questions

Ali Corbin ali.corbin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 22:27:21 UTC 2014

> On Aug 6, 2014 4:24 AM, "Karanbir Singh" <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
>>
>> On 08/06/2014 11:19 AM, Bob Lightfoot wrote:
>> > Dear Johnny Hughes and others:
>> >      I've spent the morning ereading thru the mailing list archives from
>> > June and July while my Centos 7 machine mock user ran a mock --init
>> > using the mock.cfg found in the 7.00.02 kernel folder.  I have a server
>> > running C6 at this time that won't support 64 bit, it was built before
>> > Y2K believe it or not.  I saw some reference to a git repository and the
>> > need to rebuild some packages.  I've used mock a fair amount recently
>> > and would love to assiste if there is work needing done.
>>
>> I'm working on getting the community assisted build services in place,
>> and hope to deliver a functional process by the 18th of Aug. Should have
>> testing things early next week though. Stay tuned :)

I too am interested in the possibility of a 32 bit CentOS 7.
Enough so to help to build the thing.

But I'm having problems in doing a test build, at least with the
configs from the bld-seven repo.  mock just chokes on the non-existent
baseurl of http://repobuild and gives up.  I'm thinking that I must be
missing something important.

Might there be a howto somewhere that would explain whatever I'm missing?

Ali