[CentOS-devel] Importing of of CentOS-6 SRPMS for git.centos.org

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Oct 8 09:05:37 UTC 2014

On 10/08/2014 12:56 AM, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:
>> As was discussed before, CentOS-6 SRPMS are going to be imported into
>> git.centos.org as well and will be processed like CentOS-7 ones are now.
>
> May I assume that you actually mean the source code for the SRPMs, and
> not the binary SRPMs themselves?

this will be the same as whts on git.centos.org now for c7, no different.

> I so, cool. May I also assume that you don't mean to include CentOS 5
> in this? Or is that also in the longer term plans?

no plans for c5 yet, that might happen down the road, but no plans at
this poing.

Also, we dont have a confirmed timeline for the C6 stuff - we are still
talking to the rhel folks about if/when/how this might come about.

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh