[CentOS-devel] cloud-init for CentOS 6

Juerg Haefliger juergh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 18:31:02 UTC 2014

Attached. Let me know if there are questions. I ran pylint against it which
flagged some missing python packages. I installed the resulting package in
a C6 image and did some very limited testing. Basically booting an instance
and verifying that SSH injection works and the centos user is created and
that no funny warnings/errors are spit out. What I noticed though is that
the debug output doesn't go to the cloud-init log, don't know why that is.

...Juerg